How does financing work?
We know that not everyone has the best credit, and we’re here to help. We make the process extremely simple and easy. We’ve gathered all the information you need to help you understand how the decision is made when you finance a vehicle.
- -Vehicle selection: cost, age, and mileage
- -Application information: employment history, residence, and income information
- -Credit history: information contained in your credit file
- -Down payment: total of cash and trade equity
After everything is submitted, our lenders will review the information and determine what type of loan will best fit your needs. The entire process can take less than 30 minutes!
What should you bring?
If you would like to finance, just bring these few things with you and receive an offer that day!
- -Proof of employment income: Your last 30 days of pay stubs or an employment letter with the company letter head. Remember to bring proof from all possible sources.
- -Proof of residence: Either a utility bill, cell phone bill, credit card bill, or lease/rental agreement dated within 45 days.
- -Valid Drivers License
- -Proof of Insurance
If you have a checking account, bring a bank statement dated within 45 days
What happens next?
We are proud to offer GUARANTEED APPROVALS for all customers! We won’t turn you down, guaranteed. With over 30 years of finance experience, our lenders know the best way to get you into the vehicle you love!
Don’t worry about repossessions, bankruptcies, or even having no credit at all! Our staff has worked with hundreds of customers that never thought they’d be able to get into a vehicle based on their credit history and ended up driving away that day. Take the guesswork out of it, let us help you into the car you’ve always wanted!